At Royal Oak Baptist we look constantly at how to best steward our resources to benefit our belief in ‘whole lives, whole communities.’ In acknowledgement of what God has done we aim to give selflessly, encouraging growth in deep relationship with Him.
These are some of the ways you can contribute to ROBC:
- Deposit donation directly to the church bank account: 03-1308-0004686-00 with your name or donor number as reference. This can be an ongoing automatic payment or a one-off donation towards a designated project.
- Put yourself forward to volunteer in one of our many community projects throughout the year.
- Give towards the weekly church collection taken during Sunday services anonymously or use the envelope provided to record your donor number.
- Pray. Praying for God’s fruit to come about at ROBC and in the surrounding community is a crucial and hopeful action which we can do from anywhere at anytime.
- Write a cheque to Royal Oak Baptist Church and send it to PO Box 24-151, Royal Oak, Auckland, 1345. For more information or to obtain a donor number or envelope, contact the church office.